11.10.20

MEG Maximus

 


Hi All


Had another game on Saturday for our MEG campaign.

My Bahrain vs Later Crusader

it's my 2nd game vs Crusader and Kostas (My opponent) is a very good player.

Kostas opted for a secured flank (Sea) and one Rough hill while i placed a woods.

After we set up Kostas noticed that some points were missing (I had a fake ambush marker in play but I sent 3 Tugs of flexible horse on flank march)

Turn 1

I moved my battle line of spearmen up the table while Kostas maneuvered his knights to try and outflank me

Turn 2

I got the red card i needed for the flank to enter nd unannounced it to Kostas while we both continued moving to get the drop on the other.

Turn 3

on my left my infantry outflanked Kostas infantry and i was ready to charge.

My Horsemen (long spear/ average/ unprotected) came in 18 bases strong (double moving).

Kostas turned 2 Tugs of knights to come and face me.

Turn 4

I charged on the left against Kostas foot.

My Cavalry continued to move for the baggage train.

While Kostas was ready to charge with a Tug of Knights vs some of my foot on the right

Turn 5

I charged the Baggage and some Poor bowmen with my cavalry.

My foot on the left broke the first enemy Tug and slammed into the second one.

Turn 6

Kostas having lost the foot on the left and the baggage train opted to surrender. 


No comments: