28.10.20

MEG Pacto

 


Hi All

Had a nice game of MEG Pacto a few days ago with a new player to the game.

 

My Cerenean Greeks faced off against Free company

I had Lots of spear men, chariots and an ally with flexible foot and chariots

My opponent had some knights, longbow & crossbow, and heavy foot 2HC  

After we set up the terrain my opponent out scouted me.

I aimed to have my long spears against the knights and the chariots vs the longbow & crossbow. I also had more Tugs and wanted to out flank him from one side.

My plan did not go exactly as planned but it got the job done.

I charged the longbow & crossbow with my chariots and thankfully I did not take much damage from the shooting.

The knights charged my chariots (not good at all) but as I had more Tugs i started hitting units from the sides.

My opponent made a valiant attempt to stop me but he had few Tugs (I think new players should start with armies that have many Tugs) 

In the end I lost 2 Tugs and I broke the opponent.

 

As always Pacto is a very nice and fast variant of MEG that only need a few bases.   


1 comment:

Mad Lemmey said...

Nice report, well done. Thank you