31.8.20

MEG Pacto

Hi All

Third game of the MEGathon and I faced off against Socrates.

The Bahrain after two close losses faces Gauls of some short.

Socrates had 7 Tugs of Heavy foot short spear, Devastating charger, melee expert

1 Tug of chariots, 2 Tugs of cavalry and some Tugs of javelin men

the table had some gentile hills and on one I anchored my archers as to get the uphill advantage (I would need it vs heavy foot)

I again out scouted.

Round 1

I moved my right as to have all the advantage I could get from the hill

while my left (cavalry and some foot) pressed forward

Socrates moved his heavy foot up at the best speed he could

Round 2

I had taken positions on the right while on the left I was ready to strike

Socrates continued to move the heavy foot

Round 3

I charged in on the left. I hit a Tug of javelin men with one cavalry on the front and one on the side while the third cavalry hit the chariots

Round 4

Socrates heavy foot charged me it was a bit to his advantage on the charge and the it equaled out in the melee.

But my cavalry after killing of the javelin men and the chariots was in position to hit the heavy foot on the side. Socrates cavalry tried to hold me back.

Round 5

Socrates made 2 gaps in my line (his heavy foot is strong) but my cavalry won me the battle. 

No comments: